Prepare! is a lively general English course with comprehensive Cambridge English for Schools exam preparation integrated throughout. This flexible course brings together all the tools and technology you expect to get the results you need.
This is the only schools course jointly produced with and endorsed by Cambridge Assessment English. Its unique approach is driven by cutting edge language research from the English Vocabulary Profile and the Cambridge Learner Corpus. Whether teaching general English or focusing on exams, Prepare! leaves you and your students genuinely ready for what comes next: real Cambridge English exams, or real life.
Number of Levels
A1-B2 (Beginner to Upper Intermediate)
Informed by the Cambridge English Corpus
- Motivating age-appropriate themes encourage student engagement and discussion
- Exam style tasks written and edited by exam experts
- ‘Corpus Challenge’ boxes help to identify and avoid common grammar mistakes
- Lively video interviews with teenagers bring language to life in the students’ world
- ‘Prepare to…’ sections develop writing and speaking skills
- English Vocabulary Profile guarantees language level
- Gradual exposure to exam tasks means students are fully prepared for the exam
- A wide variety of topics builds vocabulary range
- Cross-curricular and culture units stimulate interest in global issues
- Grammar reference with additional activities provide extra support