Have you ever wondered what the world will be like in fifty years’ time? Or thought about the impact of social media and how it affects you? Thinking Space is the English course that develops your students as learners and challenges them to consider global issues such as climate change and important scientific discoveries. With inspirational topics and texts from around the world, pages dedicated to life competencies and focused Cambridge English exam practice, this course encourages students to think big – in English.
With Thinking Space you can be certain you are following the recommendations of the new educational law (LOMLOE) and giving your learners the tools they need to build a brighter future for themselves and a better world.
Number of levels
A2-B2+ (Elementary to Upper Intermediate)
- Challenge and inspire your students with thought-provoking global topics.
- Give language a context with entertaining vlogs, grammar animations and documentary videos throughout.
- Develop students’ vital skills for the future, all mapped to the Cambridge Life Competencies Framework.
- Build students’ confidence for Cambridge English Qualifications with exam practice checked by Cambridge Assessment English.
- Flexible digital tools all in one place on Cambridge One including Presentation Plus, Practice Extra, Collaboration Plus, interactive eBooks and more.
English for Spanish Speakers
- ‘Get it right!’ pages in the Student’s Book highlight common mistakes made by Spanish speaking learners.
- ‘Say it right!’ exercises that deal with areas which are more problematic for Spanish speakers.
- A specific pronunciation section which focuses on common pronunciation errors.