This dictionary has been specifically written to meet the needs of Spanish intermediate learners of English. With over 120,000 headwords and phrases and over 110,000 translations, it includes excellent coverage of British and American English, as well as Latin American Spanish and Peninsular Spanish.
A2-B2 (Beginner to Upper Intermediate)
- Informed by the Cambridge English Corpus, it focuses on the mistakes commonly made by Spanish-speaking learners and helps them avoid these mistakes
- Grammar boxes specifically aimed at Spanish speakers give extra help with the most difficult areas of English grammar
- A unique conversation guide helps students with their spoken language
- Phonetic transcription and pronunciation notes for English entries give extra pronunciation support
- Illustrations help users understand and memorise new vocabulary