This dictionary has been specifically written to meet the needs of Spanish elementary learners of English. With 61,000 words, phrases and examples and over 70,000 translations, it includes excellent coverage of British and American English, as well as Latin American Spanish and Peninsular Spanish.
A1-B1 (Elementary to Intermediate)
Informed by the Cambridge English Corpus
- Informed by the Cambridge English Corpus, it focuses on the mistakes commonly made by Spanish-speaking learners and helps them avoid these mistakes
- Grammar boxes specifically aimed at Spanish speakers give extra help with the most difficult areas of English grammar
- A unique conversation guide helps students with their spoken language
- Phonetic transcription and pronunciation notes for English entries give extra pronunciation support
- Illustrations help users understand and memorise new vocabulary