Why do whales jump out of water? What makes our bodies move? Guess What! has the answers.
Through beautiful photography, captivating video and fascinating topics, this highly visual course takes young learners on an amazing journey to explore the world as they learn English. An emphasis on self-reflection supports children to become confident learners and achieve great results.
NEW This udpated edition offers full coverage and evaluation of the LOMLOE competencies and a brand new digital pack for learners and teachers on Cambridge One.
Levels 1, 2, 3 and 5 of the updated edition will be published in 2022, with levels 4 and 6 coming in 2023.
Number of levels
A1-A1+ (Complete Beginner to Elementary)
New for the Updated edition:
- Full coverage of the LOMLOE competencies.
- New documentary-style videos and grammar animations.
- Spanish handwriting font in levels 1 and 2 for the Pupil's Book and Activity Book.
- Basics worksheets to deal with inclusivity.
- Extended projects with teaching notes and evaluation templates and step-by step Project preparation worksheets
- Formative assessment: new learner and teacher facing evaluation templates with descriptors to help assess the key competencies as required in the new law.
- Digital pack for learners and teachers on Cambridge One.
Other Key Features:
- Beautiful, real-world images tap into children’s natural curiosityand spark interest in the unit topics.
- Focus on useful functional language in every unit gives learners the tools to become effective speakers in and outside of school.
- Exciting stories with social values prepare children for success in life by teaching them collaboration, communication, responsibility, and respect towards others and the world.
- CLIL lessons with real-world videos improve proficiency across other subject areas as well as listening and critical thinking skills.
- A downloadable Grammar Practice Book for Level 6 is available for teachers who want to boost the exit level to A2 through additional lessons.