1. Data controller identity
All information provided by the USER through any of the WEBSITE forms will be included in one or more files responsibility of CAMBRIDGE UNIVERSITY PRESS SUC. IBERIA (hereinafter, the COMPANY), established in C/ José Abascal 56, 1º - 28003 Madrid (Spain).
2. Purpose of the data processing
THE COMPANY will process all information provided by the USER for the following purposes:
- To manage contractual or business relationships between the COMPANY and the USER.
- To provide all services requested by the USER.
- To manage, to administrate, to provide, to expand and to improve services to which the USER had decided to subscribe or unsubscribe.
- To adapt these services in order to improve the quality of them.
- To design new services related to the above.
- To carry out statistical studies in order to design improvements for the provided services.
- To send all information requested by the USER.
- To send attendance certificates to events, courses and training sessions to which the USER has registered through the registration form on the WEBSITE.
- To send information about changes in the products or services contracted by the USER.
- To send information about new products or services close to the ones contracted by the USER, even when the contractual relationship between the COMPANY and the USER is finished.
The USER agrees the processing of his/her data for the purposes described above. At all times, the USER may revoke such consent through the CONTACT form in the WEBSITE or through an e-mail to email@example.com, identifying as an USER of the WEBSITE and specifying the purpose of the application, or in the case of the CONTACT form, bearing the appropriate check box.
3. Information destiny
The data that the USER has provided to the COMPANY shall not be transferred to any third party, unless:
- The transfer is authorized by law.
- The treatment meets the free and legitimate acceptance of a legal relationship that requires the development, compliance and control that implies the connection of the information provided with third-party files, such as banks for the billing of products or post services.
- The data is requested by the Ombudsman, the Attorney General or the judges or Courts of Auditors, in the exercise of the functions attributed to them.
Regarding data provided by the USER in the event registration form, when the event, training session or course is organised jointly by THE COMPANY and CAMBRIDGE ASSESSMENT ENGLISH, the data will be transferred to CAMBRIDGE ASSESSMENT ENGLISH so that they can manage the creation and delivery of attendance certificates. The data will only be provided to CAMBRIDGE ASSESSMENT ENGLISH in the case of jointly-organised events, and never when the event, training session or course is organised by THE COMPANY on its own.
4. Obligatory basics
The data required for each form will be identified as such on the form.
The refusal to provide this information will prevent the execution of the service requested by the USER.
5. Exercising individual rights
The USER may exercise their rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition through the CONTACT form or sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org, identifying as a USER of the WEBSITE and specifying their order.
The USER can also exercise their rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition by ordinary mail to the following address: C/ José Abascal 56, 1st floor, 28003 Madrid (Spain), identifying as a USER of the WEBSITE, including a photocopy of the ID card, or a photocopy of an equivalent document, and specifying the application.
6. USER commitment
The USER guarantees that is older than 14 years old and that all information provided is accurate and truthful.
The USER undertakes to inform the COMPANY of any change in the information provided through the CONTACT form available in the WEBSITE or through an e-mail to email@example.com, identifying as a USER of the WEBSITE and specifying the information required.
Also, the USER undertakes to store the passwords and the identification codes and, in case the USER loses them, to report in the shortest time to the COMPANY. While there is no such communication, the COMPANY is relieved of responsibility of any misuse by unauthorized third parties.
7. Third-party data provided by the USER
If the USER provides third parties personal data for any purpose, the USER guarantees to inform those third parties affected and to have obtained their consent prior to the communication of data to the COMPANY.
The USER ensures that those affected are over 14 years old and that the information provided is accurate and truthful.
The COMPANY will ensure the consent of those affected by emailing a first non-commercial content email to request the verification of the consent given by the USER.
The USER will assume all responsibilities and consequences of a failure to comply with this policy.
The main purpose of these kind of cookies are to manage the access to our web site, to measure its audience and to analyse the site’s users’ behaviour in order to improve the visits and web positioning.
Google use its cookies in combination with DoubleClick cookies (linked to doubleclick.net domain), in order to inform about the advertisement visits and users behavior.
The user may disable Google Analytics at any time, as well as personalize Google Display through the following preferences administration panel: https://www.google.com/settings/ads, or through the use of a cookie disable complement for the web browser https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout/.
Cookies will not be installed on your computer until the user states his intention to browse the web through one of the following actions:
- Move vertically on the web
- Click on any point or web link
- Remain more than 15 seconds on the web
In any case, the user may prevent the installation of cookies or delete the ones that had already been installed, through the configuration of your browser, as well as through the use of specific applications. However, disabling cookies may impair the normal functioning of the web site. CAMBRIDGE UNIVERSITY PRESS is not responsible of this fact.
The information collected is completely anonymous and it will never be associated with a specific user.
9. Security measures
The COMPANY has adopted the necessary technical and organizational measures to ensure the security of personal data and avoid its alteration, loss, or unauthorized access, according to the state of technology, the nature of the data stored and the risks they are exposed, whether from human actions as well as physical or natural.
However, the USER should be aware that Internet security measures are not impregnable.