Evolve is a general American English course that gets students speaking with confidence. This student-centred course covers all skills and focuses on the most effective and efficient ways to progress in English.
Number of Levels
A1-C1 (Beginner to Advanced)
Informed by the Cambridge English Corpus
- Peer models and content from real students: short podcasts show real student ‘peer models’ talking about topics in the Student’s Book. These videos provide achievable speaking role models to prompt speaking in class and are easily accessed by scanning a QR code.
- ‘Find it’ smartphone activities allow students to bring live content into the class and personalise the learning experience with research and group activities that are engaging and meaningful.
- ‘Practice Extra’ offers bite-sized activities and games that allow students to easily fit homework into their busy lives. These are mobile friendly as well as accessible on a desktop or tablet, enabling students to work at home or on the go.
- ‘Time to Speak’ lessons are dedicated entirely to developing speaking skills, creating a buzz in the classroom where speaking can really thrive, evolve, and take-off, resulting in more confident speakers of English.
- Professional development integrated into every unit of the Teacher’s Edition. This unique approach offers regular opportunities to reflect and try out new teaching techniques, enabling teachers to develop as they teach.