This stimulating, topic-based series covers every part of the exam in detail, ensuring students are fully equipped to tackle each part of every paper. Language work is fully integrated with exam preparation in each unit. The Complete series combines the very best in contemporary classroom practice with first-hand knowledge of the challenges students face when taking Cambridge English Qualifications.
In 2019 there will be new editions of Complete Key for Schools and Complete Preliminary; and a brand new addition to the series, Complete Preliminary for Schools. All of these have been designed to follow the specifications of the 2020 A2 Key and B1 Preliminary revised exams. There will also be a new edition of Complete First for Schools.
Number of levels
A2-C2 (Elementary to Advanced)
- The series offers an integrated approach with exam information, advice and practice alongside language development.
- Exercises are based on exclusive insights into real exam candidates' areas of difficulty from the Cambridge Learner Corpus, to help students avoid common mistakes.
- Vocabulary selection is informed by English Profile.
- Offers content specifically designed to help Spanish speakers (A2 Key for Schools, B1 Preliminary for Schools, B1 Preliminary, B2 First for Schools and B2 First).
- Fantastic teacher resources and support available in the Teacher's Book and online.