This stimulating, topic-based series covers every part of the exam in detail, ensuring students are fully equipped to tackle each part of every paper. Language work is fully integrated with exam preparation in each unit. The Complete series combines the very best in contemporary classroom practice with first-hand knowledge of the challenges students face when taking Cambridge English Qualifications.
New for 2021: Complete First 3rd edition. The second edition will be available for a limited period.
Number of levels
A2-C1 (Elementary to Advanced)
- The series offers an integrated approach with exam information, advice and practice alongside language development.
- Exercises are based on exclusive insights into real exam candidates' areas of difficulty from the Cambridge Learner Corpus, to help students avoid common mistakes.
- Vocabulary selection is informed by English Profile.
- Offers content specifically designed to help Spanish speakers (A2 Key for Schools, B1 Preliminary for Schools, B1 Preliminary, B2 First for Schools and B2 First).
- Fantastic teacher resources and support available in the Teacher's Book and online.
English for Spanish Speakers
For Complete Key for Schools, Preliminary for Schools, Preliminary, First for Schools andFirst, the English for Spanish Speakers section* provides:
- Advice on problematic spelling.
- Listening activities designed to raise awareness of English pronunciation.
- Examples of past grammatical mistakes and how to correct them.
- Commonly used words and expressions and how they differ in use to their Spanish equivalents.