With a lively, fresh approach and a firm focus on cultural, real-world issues this course develops teens who embrace diversity and initiate change. Now available in an English for Spanish Speakers edition and an Andalusia edition!
Number of levels
A1-B1 (Beginner to Elementary)
- Travel the world to visit the rainforest of Costa Rica, and discover a world of storytelling and music in Beijing, with vibrant documentary videos in every unit.
- A clearly structured and carefully graded course to help with mixed-ability classes.
- Build confidence in writing and speaking to give students a voice, with clear examples and guided practice.
- On-the-go learning with mobile-friendly practice activities and fun games.
- Digital Packs (including Practice Extra, Test Generator and teacher/student resources) provide extra support and online practice. Interactive eBooks with embedded audio and video bring topics to life.
English for Spanish Speakers
- Game Changer has been designed to offer numerous opportunities for the development of all eight competencies in the LOMLOE and the specific competencies throughout the course.
- Key Competencies highlighted throughout and activities to develop Mediation.
- The Andalusian edition includes a special section which explores the culture and traditions of the region.