A major reference grammar offering comprehensive coverage of spoken and written English based on real everyday usage. With its clear, two part structure, this is a user-friendly book from the world's leading English grammar publisher. The version with accompanying CD-ROM (Windows only) makes Cambridge Grammar of English even more accessible with the whole book in handy, searchable format, audio recordings and links to the Cambridge Advanced Learner's Dictionary online.
C1-C2 (Advanced, Proficiency and above)
Informed by the Cambridge English Corpus
- Over 7,000 examples of English grammar illustrated.
- User-friendly, two-part structure covers grammar and usage.
- The most comprehensive coverage of spoken and written English.
- Special focus on difficult language areas and guidance on avoiding common mistakes.
- Differences between British and American English clearly explained.