The Grammar and Vocabulary for… titles provide complete coverage of the grammar and vocabulary needed for the different Cambridge English qualifications, and develop listening skills at the same time. These useful titles are available for B2 First and First for Schools, and C1 Advanced.
For IELTS, there are separate Grammar for and Vocabulary for... titles, suitable for Bands 6.5 and above (Cambridge Grammar for IELTS) and in two levels for Vocabulary (Band 6.0 and Band 6.5 and above).
Number of Levels
B2-C2 (Upper Intermediate to Proficiency)
Informed by the Cambridge English Corpus
- The series presents grammar through listening material which adds interest and aids understanding of the grammar while also improving listening skills.
- Contains clear and reliable grammar explanations with lots of examples making it ideal for learning new grammar points or for use as a reference.
- Practises a range of tasks from the different exam papers providing exam preparation.
- Each exam practice section has a 'Grammar focus' task which connects the grammar studied to the whole exam.
- Includes a helpful grammar glossary where difficult grammatical language is explained simply.
- Vocabulary is presented in genuine contexts, and covers the errors that students really make, with information from the Cambridge English Corpus.
- Includes 'Exam tips' on how to approach exam tasks. 'Vocabulary notes' allow students to build their study skills and provide additional information on the vocabulary related to the topic.
- Topic-based approach means that material can easily be used to supplement an exam coursebook.
- Key word lists, including collocations, phrasal verbs, etc. is a useful checklist and revision resource for students.