Peep inside Dan and Kim’s family bookshop and discover the marvellous miniature world of their toy mice, Pippa and Pop! This three-level pre-primary English course will stimulate the imagination and foster a love of stories, songs and rhymes, helping very young learners to acquire early life competencies.
With a gradual introduction to numeracy, letters and sounds, exciting projects, cross-curricular lessons and a focus on values, Pippa and Pop is the perfect start to the adventure of learning English!
Number of Levels
Pre-A1 (Complete Beginner)
- Friendly characters and their adventures will delight this age group.
- A methodology perfectly matched to the new LOMLOE law.
- Learning to Learn activities, underpinned by the Cambridge Life Competencies Framework, build foundations for independent learning.
- Guided play activities and games create space for children to develop creative thinking and communication competencies.
- Children's literature, literacy tips, sounds and letters lessons all provide a gentle introduction to early literacy skills and writing.Digital Pack for Teachers on Cambridge One brings all the teaching materials, including interactive activities, animations and routine boards in one place that is easy to access from any device.