Complete is trusted by millions of candidates worldwide and continues to provide preparation, practice, information and advice to ensure that students are fully prepared for the exam. Complete’s exam journey through each unit focuses learners on different exam tasks and familiarises them with the exam format and exam strategies, languages and skills needed for exam success.
Complete Preliminary for Schools provides the most thorough preparation for the revised B1 Preliminary for Schools.
- Every unit is carefully designed to help students speak, listen, read and write with confidence about the everyday topics covered by B1 Preliminary for Schools.
- The popular ‘Exam advice’ boxes provide up-to-date tips and now accompany every exam task in every unit.
- Provides an exclusive digital package for teachers for classroom presentation, assessment and extra practice.
English for Spanish Speakers
The English for Spanish Speakers section* in Complete Preliminary for Schools provides:
- Advice on problematic spelling.
- Listening activities designed to raise awareness of English pronunciation.
- Examples of past grammatical mistakes and how to correct them.
- Commonly used words and expressions and how they differ in use to their Spanish equivalents.