- Upper Secondary
- Fun for Starters, Movers and Flyers 4th edition
- Storyfun for Starters, Movers and Flyers 2nd edition
- Cambridge English Prepare!
- Fun for Starters, Movers and Flyers 3rd edition
- Storyfun for Starters, Movers and Flyers
- Practice Tests
- Exam Boosters
- Common Mistakes… and how to avoid them
- Cambridge Grammar for...
- Cambridge Vocabulary for...
- Business English
Grammar, Vocabulary and Pronunciation
- Essential Grammar in Use Spanish edition 4th edition
- Essential Grammar in Use 4th edition
- English Grammar in Use 4th Edition
- Advanced Grammar in Use 3rd Edition
- English Grammar Today
- Cambridge Grammar of English
- Grammar in Practice
- Grammar and Beyond
- Gramática Inglesa para Hispanohablantes
- English Vocabulary in Use
- English Phrasal Verbs in Use Second edition
- English Idioms in Use Second edition
- English Collocations in Use Second edition
- Vocabulary in Practice
- English Pronunciation in Use
- Tree or Three?
- Ship or Sheep?
- Diccionario Bilingüe Cambridge Pocket
- Diccionario Bilingüe Cambridge Compact
- Cambridge Advanced Learner’s Dictionary 4th edition
- Cambridge Learner’s Dictionary 4th edition
- Cambridge Essential English Dictionary 2nd edition
- Cambridge Phrasal Verbs Dictionary 2nd edition
- Cambridge Idioms Dictionary 2nd edition
- Cambridge Business English Dictionary
- Cambridge English Pronouncing Dictionary 18th edition
- Books for Teachers
CD-ROM/DVD-ROM Installation Issues
During the installation of the CD-ROM for Business Advantage Classware you might have received the following error message:
"Sorry, an error has occurred. The application could not be installed because the installer file is damaged. Try obtaining a new installer file from the application author"
The table below provides an installer file which you must download to your desktop to solve this problem, together with installation instructions for Windows and Mac.
Business Advantage Classware