Student’s Digital Pack
Students have access to a comprehensive digital package on Cambridge One, with:
- Student’s eBook: an on-screen version of the printed book with audio and video.
- Practice Extra: mobile-friendly bite-sized activities and games that students can do on the go, for extra vocabulary and grammar practice. It includes completion rewards with ‘try again’ prompts and medals that celebrate success and aid motivation.
- Test & Train: a digital test environment to help students build exam strategies and skills for exam day success.
- Learner resources: audio, video and other downloadable resources.
Open World Advanced: the access code for the Student's eBook is included in the print Student's Book. For all other resources, students must use the access code in the Workbook.
Open World Key, Preliminary y First: access to all contents on Cambridge One through the code included in the Student's Book.
Teacher’s Digital Pack
Deliver engaging learning experiences through a rich range of teaching materials, all available in one place, using the access code included in the Teacher's Book:
- Presentation Plus* is our classroom presentation tool with interactive versions of the Student’s Book and Workbook, with embedded links to classroom audio and video, games and activities. It also includes the Teacher's Book for easy access.
- Test Generator*: ready-made and fully customisable unit, term and final tests at two levels of difficulty.
- Teacher Resources*: listening, reading and speaking worksheets at two difficulty levels to help mixed ability classes, 2 practice tests and speaking test videos.
- Test & Train ensures your students are exam-ready with authentic Cambridge Exams practice.
- Student’s eBook: easy access to the digital version of the print book.
- Practice Extra: bite-sized learning activities, online speaking tasks with audio and video, and gamification. See student progress at a glance with easy-to-use tracking!
Try it out! Register as a teacher on Cambridge One (or access your account if you already have one) and search for "Open World Advanced Demo" in your library.
*Presentation Plus, Test Generator and Teacher Resources are also available on The Cambridge Teacher.
Digital Student's Books and Workbooks
If you want to experience a fully digital class with complete tracking, this can be done with the interactive digital books in BlinkLearning for all levels of Open World. These fully interactive books can be used online and offline and work across all digital devices and platforms.
Try out the demos for these digital books following these links: