This fast-paced, topic-based course offers comprehensive coverage of language and skills for business, and motivates and engages both professionals and students preparing for working life. Authentic listening and reading materials, including interviews with real business people, provide models for up‐to‐date business language.
Number of Levels
B1-C1 (Intermediate to Advanced)
Informed by the Cambridge English Corpus
- Short units cover language and skills needed for business, whether students are taking an exam or not.
- Topics and ideas engage students who are already at work or preparing to work in business in the future.
- ‘Exams skills’ and an ‘Exams Practice’ sections take students step by step through a complete test, building knowledge and confidence to raise their score.
- Grammar and vocabulary syllabus informed by the Cambridge Learner Corpus.
- ‘Grammar workshops’ practise grammar in relevant business contexts.
- Pocket-sized Personal Study Book contains extra activities, including a Writing supplement.