Objective provides the perfect solution for the demands of the modern classroom; short units emphasising progress, motivating students and getting results. This series provides solid language development, lively class discussion and thorough training in exam skills.
Number of Levels
A2-C2 (Elementary to Proficiency)
Informed by the Cambridge English Corpus
- Based on research into real exam candidates’ answers from the Cambridge Learner Corpus, exercises target areas that commonly cause difficulty.
- For Cambridge English: First, the English for Spanish Speakers edition includes content specifically designed for Spanish-speaking candidates.
- Exam preparation in separate ‘Exam folders’ makes the courses in this series suitable for classes with general English students.
- English Profile research provides the most targeted and efficient vocabulary syllabus available (Key, First, Advanced and Proficiency).
- Each course (except IELTS) includes at least one full practice test to familiarise students with the format and style of the exam.
- Interactive activities and games on CD-ROM or by download give students plenty of opportunity to practise target language.