Based on the successful pedagogy of Super Minds, Super Safari supports children as young as three on their first learning adventure. With its holistic approach of “becoming smart” the course supports all aspects of learners’ development by improving their memory, thinking and motor-sensory skills as well as language and social skills.
Number of Levels
Pre-A1 (Complete Beginner)
- Action songs, creative arts and crafts, and TPR activities which children can also enjoy with their parents at home, make learning fun and develop children's motor-sensory skills.
- 'Think' pages with carefully designed activities based on the successful “Becoming smart” approach develop children’s thinking skills, memory, concentration and creativity
- 'Values' pages with lovable characters and colourful stories introduce children to new language as well as social values such as sharing, playing together and helping others
- Phonics sections give children the building blocks for fluent reading and spelling skills
- Engaging cross-curricular pages help young learners discover the fascinating world around them