Enjoyable and engaging story-based practice for the revised 2018 Cambridge English: Young Learners (YLE), now in 6 levels with two books per test.
Each book contains eight fully-illustrated stories followed by fun activities, songs and exam-style questions that practise the grammar, vocabulary and skills needed at each level.
Visit World of Fun for ideas, resources and videos on how to prepare your students for the updated Young Learners tests. Resources specific to Storyfun, such as the downloadable classroom audio for each book, are available here in the Resources area.
Number of Levels
A1-A2 (Beginner to Elementary)
- Includes the Home Fun Booklet with activities for students to complete at home, allowing parents to support learning.
- Extra speaking practice and projects provide opportunities for extension beyond the units.
- Online activities get students practising on their own time in the Cambridge LMS.
- Audio recordings of all the stories and activities are available for download.
- The Teacher’s Book includes extra photocopiable materials and a summary of the main grammar and vocabulary points covered in each story.