Objective Proficiency 2nd edition has been fully updated for the revised exam. Its twenty short units provide a wide range of challenging topics, and lively, stimulating exam preparation. Equally, the material presents interesting and motivating material for those studying English at C2-level for career or general purposes.
The course covers all parts of the Proficiency exam in detail, providing information, advice and practice to ensure that students are fully prepared for every aspect of the exam. Informed by the Cambridge Learner Corpus, it includes examples and exercises which tackle typical Proficiency problem areas, making it the most authoritative preparation course available at this level.
Informed by the Cambridge English Corpus
- Short units maintain students' interest, give a sense of progress, and allow flexible course use.
- Authentic language examples, taken from the Cambridge English Corpus, illustrate a wide range of English usage.
- Separate 'Exam Folders' make the course suitable both for students preparing for the Proficiency exam, and for those needing C2 general English study material,
- 'Writing Folders' give extensive support for the writing paper tasks.
- A 'Grammar Folder', containing explanations and examples, complements the inductive approach taken in lessons.