Business Vocabulary in Use is a must for any teacher or learner of business English. Ideal for self-study,class use and one-to-one lessons, each unit gives clear explanations of new language plus exercises topractise using the language. These titles cover a wide range of generic business topics, including products and services, people and organisations, and ethics and globalisation. There are three levels: Elementary to Pre-Intermediate, Intermediate and Advanced.
Number of Levels
A2-C1 (Elementary to Advanced)
Informed by the Cambridge English Corpus
- Bringing you right up to date with the language you need for business today, the second editions reflect recent developments in technology, global relations and financial practice.
- The CD-ROMs contain a wealth of interactive practice exercises and games,tests for each unit of the book and much more.
- Elementary to Pre-Intermediate features topics such as Work, Time, Money, Products, Services and Socialising, plus skills development work including Telephoning and Business Writing.
- Intermediate features topics such as Culture at Work, as well as skills development work on Presentations and Negotiations.
- Advanced features topics such as Competitive Strategy and Globalisation, plus skills development work on Business Writing and Working in International Teams.