Cambridge English Skills is a four-level skills series specially designed for adults and young adults wanting to communicate confidently in English wherever they are - at home, at work, travelling, studying or socialising with English-speaking friends.
Number of Levels
A2-C1 (Elementary to Advanced)
- Organised around the themes of 'Work and Study' and 'Social and Travel', the series builds confidence through activities based on everyday situations.
- Learning tips throughout the series help students develop the skills they need to understand and be understood.
- Students are encouraged to take their learning off the page and into daily life with 'Extra practice' tasks, designed to get them interacting with native speakers.
- 'Did you know?' boxes provide cultural notes to help learners put what they've learned into context.
- 'Class bonus' tasks for pair and group work allow teachers to adapt materials to suit their classes and give students even more opportunities to get it right!
- Detailed teaching notes with extension ideas for every unit available online