Now in its fourth edition, this bestselling course has been updated to prepare for the revised Cambridge English: First exam. Objective First for Spanish Speakers combines systematic exam preparation with language work designed to improve students’ overall English level, and now also provides specific help for Spanish-speaking learners.
B2 (Upper Intermediate)
- Short and motivating units offer a fun, fast-paced approach to learning.
- Vocabulary sections are informed by English Profile which ensures students learn the language expected of them at B2 level.
- The course draws upon the Cambridge English Corpus to provide examples of authentic and up-to-date English, and highlight areas of the exam that students find most challenging.
- The Student's CD-ROM provides optional extra language and vocabulary practice, familiarisation with Cambridge English: First exam format, and fun new interactive activities.
- A Teacher's Resources CD-ROM provides extra test materials, including progress tests.
English for Spanish Speakers:
This course includes content specifically designed for Spanish-speaking students:
- The Student’s Book comes packaged with the free 100 Tips for Cambridge English: First booklet, with information and exercises to avoid common errors at the Writing Paper.
- Speaking Folders help improve your students’ performance at the Speaking Paper.
- ‘Get it right!’ Folders highlight and practise typical mistakes made by Spanish-speaking candidates at this level, based on research from the Cambridge English Corpus.
- A Pronunciation Folder focuses on common pronunciation problems.
- Vocabulary Folders in the Workbook will help your students with common problem areas, such as phrasal verbs and false friends.