This stimulating, topic-based series covers every part of the exam in detail, ensuring students are fully equipped to tackle each part of every paper. Language work is fully integrated with exam preparation in each unit. The Complete series combines the very best in contemporary classroom practice with first-hand knowledge of the challenges students face.
Number of levels
A2-C2 (Elementary to Advanced)
Informed by the Cambridge English Corpus
- The series offers an integrated approach with exam information, advice and practice alongside language development.
- Exercises are based on exclusive insights into real exam candidates' areas of difficulty from the Cambridge Learner Corpus, to help students avoid common mistakes.
- Vocabulary selection is informed by English Profile (First for Schools, First and Advanced).
- Offers content specifically designed to help Spanish speakers (Key for Schools, Preliminary, First for Schools and First).
- Fantastic teacher resources and support are available in the Teacher's Book and online.
- Each course includes teacher access to at least one full practice test