This course combines the very best in contemporary classroom practice with stimulating topics aimed at young adults wanting to study at university. It is designed to introduce students to the critical thinking required for IELTS and provide strategies and skills to maximise their score.
It covers all parts of the exam in detail, with information, advice and practice to ensure that students are fully prepared for every aspect of the exam. Informed by the Cambridge English Corpus, Complete IELTS includes examples and exercises which tackle key IELTS problem areas, making it the most authoritative IELTS exam preparation course available. Students can choose the level most appropriate to the band they are aiming for, at three different levels (Bands 4-5, Bands 5-6.5, and Bands 6.5-7.5).
Number of Levels
B1-C1 (Intermediate to Advanced)
Informed by the Cambridge English Corpus
- A writing reference develops the full range of writing skills needed for the IELTS exam.
- A Language Reference provides further grammar and vocabulary explanations and examples.
- Regular revision units at the end of every second unit measure students’ progress and recycle grammar and vocabulary.
- A speaking reference develops the full range of speaking skills needed for the IELTS exam.
- Full sample exam paper in the back of the Student's Book.