Digital version of the Pupil's Book with integrated video and audio on Cambridge One. Accessible via a code on the inside front cover of the Pupil's Book.
Accesible online for all devices, and offline for computers through the Cambridge One Desktop App.
Digital Pack for learners
The code for the Digital Pack in the Updated Edition is included in the Activity Book. This gives pupils online access to Practice Extra on Cambridge One, with:
- Consolidation activities for vocabulary, grammar and skills for homework or the lab at school.
- Games, completion rewards and medals to celebrate success.
- Brain Breaks that encourage learners to rest from a heavier cognitive load, in order to facilitate and consolidate the learning process.
The Digital Pack also includes access to downloadable Learner resources, such as Worcards, Letters to Parents, Home Booklet, audio, video and animations.
Teacher's Digital Pack
Guess What! Updated Edition offers flexible digital support on Cambridge One through a code in the Teacher’s Book that gives access to:
- Presentation Plus: present content with interactive Pupil's Book and Activity Book – perfect for heads-up learning.
Accesible online for all devices. There is also an downloadable version for computers that can be used offline.
- Test Generator: downloadable unit tests, at two levels of difficulty and 4 reviews, covering vocabulary, grammar and skills, as well as Competence tests.
- Teacher Resource Bank: a wealth of downloadable extra materials including grammar and vocabulary worksheets, project work resources, evaluation templates, Basic Worksheets, class audio and video and more.
- Practice Extra: motivate your learners with a learning path, bite-sized practice, games and achievement badges.
Digital Pupil's Book and Activity Book
If you want to experience a fully digital class with complete tracking, Guess What! Updated edition also offers the possibility to use Digital Pupil’s Books and Activity Books.
These books are hosted on BlinkLearning, can be used online and offline and are both multiplatform and multi-device.