This American English four-level course nurtures confident global citizens, helping them think critically and work collaboratively. With a lively, fresh approach and a firm focus on cultural, real-world issues this course develops teens who embrace diversity and initiate change.
Number of levels
Pre-A1-B1 (Complete Beginner to Elementary)
Informed by the Cambridge English Corpus
- Travel the world to visit the rainforest of Costa Rica, and discover a world of storytelling and music in Beijing, with vibrant documentary videos in every unit.
- Build confidence in writing and speaking to give students a voice, with clear examples and guided practice.
- Create better learners, with activities to help them think critically and work collaboratively.
- Learn on-the-go, with mobile-friendly practice activities and fun games.
- Flexible digital tools all in one place on Cambridge One including Presentation Plus, Practice Extra, Collaboration Plus, interactive eBooks and more.