Student's Book with eBook
The Student’s Book provides 9 units with an ample reference section with extra materials and includes:
- Projects for every unit
- Collaborative tasks in every lesson
- 4 to 5 videos per unit – documentaries, Grammar and Everyday English voxpops
- CLIL lessons
- A Pronunciation section
- Fast-finishers pages in every unit
- ‘Learn to learn’ boxes
- ‘Use it! Voice it!’ sections – personalisation, critical thinking and practice in context
- ‘Explore it!’ sections – internet research around the topic
- A Vocabulary bank
In the Updated edition new Key Competencies practice pages have been added to the back of the Student’s Book to cover Learning to Learn and other competencies such as Mediation.
Also, the Student’s Book includes an access code to a digital version of the print book (more information on the Digital tab).
Workbook with Digital Pack
The Workbook follows the same unit structure as the Student’s Book to help with easy navigation. Practice of all the unit language and skills is provided with extra sections:
- A Grammar reference and extra grammar practice
- Vocabulary extra
- Exam tips – reading, writing, listening and speaking skills
- A2 and B1 exam practice (reading and writing skills)
The Updated edition includes access to the Digital Pack for students on Cambridge One, through a code printed on the inside front cover. This unlocks Practice Extra, Collaboration Plus and other learner resources, including audio and video. Go to the Digital tab for more information.