Student’s Digital Pack
Students have access to a comprehensive digital package on Cambridge One, with:
- Student’s interactive eBook: interactive version of the print book, with audio, video and activities.
- Practice Extra: mobile-friendly bite-sized activities and games that students can do on the go, for extra vocabulary and grammar practice. It includes completion rewards with ‘try again’ prompts and medals that celebrate success and aid motivation.
- Test & Train: a digital test environment to help students build exam strategies and skills for exam day success.
- Learner resources for the Student's Book, such as audio.
The access code is included in the print Student's Book.
Workbook interactive eBook
The print Workbook also provides access to resources on Cambridge One:
- eBook: interactive version of the print Workbook, with audio, video and activities.
- Learner resources for the Workbook.
Teacher’s Digital Pack
Deliver engaging learning experiences through a rich range of teaching materials, all available in one place, using the access code included in the Teacher's Book.
In addition to all the contents that students have access to, teachers will find exclusive content such as:
- Presentation Plus: classroom presentation tool with interactive versions of the Student’s Book and Workbook, with embedded links to classroom audio and video, games and activities. It also includes the Teacher's Book for easy access.
- Test Generator: ready-made and fully customisable unit, term and final tests at two levels of difficulty.
- Teacher Resources: class audio & video, with B2 First for Schools printable worksheets for language and skills practice.
Try it out! Register as a teacher on Cambridge One (or access your account if you already have one) and search for "Compact" in your library. Within Compact you'll find the demo for Compact First for Schools Third Edition.
Digital Student's Books and Workbooks
Digital Student’s Books and Workbooks are available to be used online and offline, and integrate the book with the class audio, answers for each exercise, and interactive activities. These digital books are both multiplatform and multi-device, allowing for them to be used with computers, tablets and interactive whiteboards.