Online courses and face-to-face workshops for teachers
Our range of teacher development and support inspires your teaching, and produces better learning. From online methodology courses to face-to-face in-house workshops, Cambridge can provide you with the best teacher development options.
Online methodology courses for teachers
These in-depth online methodology courses contain input, interactive exercises, tasks for the classroom and review sections. Choose the best time and place to study and follow the course wherever and whenever is best for you, with up to 18 months to complete. Choose from a wide range of courses for different topics and areas. Unless marked otherwise, all the courses below are 20-hour courses.
- Lesson Planning and Classroom Management
- CLIL: Introduction to Theory and Practice
- Evaluating and correcting learners (5-hour course)
Teaching Young Learners:
Testing and Assessment:
- How to teach Cambridge English: Key for Schools (A2 Key for Schools)
- How to teach Cambridge English: Preliminary for Schools (B1 Preliminary for Schools)
- How to teach Cambridge English: First/First for Schools (B2 First/First for Schools)
- How to teach Cambridge English: Advanced (C1 Advanced)
- Learning Oriented Assessment
- Understanding Assessment
- Teaching with Technology: Internet and Tools
- Teaching with Technology 2: Apps and Social Media
- Introduction to Blended Learning
- Apps for teaching and learning (5-hour course)
Language for Teachers:
2-hour face to face workshops
These in-house workshops are given by a Cambridge trainer and focus on different aspects of teaching and learning. There is no limit on the number of teachers who may attend a workshop.