Accessible via a code on the inside front cover of the Pupil's Book, this digital version of the Pupil's Book comes with integrated video and audio. Available online for all devices, and offline for computers through the Cambridge One Desktop App.
Digital Pack for learners
The Digital Pack on Cambridge One is accessed via a code provided in the Activity Book, and features:
- Practice Extra, packed with online consolidation activities for vocabulary, grammar and skills. Games, completion rewards with ‘try again’ prompts and medals celebrate success and aid motivation, while Brain Breaks encourage children to take a break.
- Collaboration Plus (levels 5 and 6), an online collaboration tool to help students design and share creative work.
- Downloadable Learner Resources, with all the audio and video content, including new CLIL videos for levels 5 and 6.
Teacher's Digital Pack
Teachers can access their Digital Pack on Cambridge One using the code provided in the Teacher’s Book. This pack includes:
- Presentation Plus: classroom presentation tool with the Pupil's Book and Activity Book with interactive activities and answers, integrated audio and video and teacher's book; animated stories; games; digital flashcards and the digital mission posters. Accesible online for all devices; there is also a downloadable version for computers and laptops.
- Teacher Resource Bank: downloadable Vocabulary & Grammar worksheets, Skills worksheets, Culture worksheets, project evaluation templates for the missions and a complete Cambridge English practice test in each level. Now also includes learner and teacher facing evaluation templates with descriptors to help assess the key competencies in the LOMLOE.
- Test Generator: editable unit, mid-year and final tests at three levels, available for download in pdf or Word format. Young Learners and A2 Key for Schools practice tests are also included.
- Practice Extra: motivate your learners with a learning path, online bite-sized practice, games and achievement badges.
- Collaboration Plus (levels 5 and 6): a flexible way for your students to work together on online projects that allows you to organise the students into groups, then review and grade their work in the online gradebook.
Presentation Plus, Teacher Resource Bank and Test Generator available on The Cambridge Teacher for levels 4 and 6 until 2023.
Digital Pupil’s Books and Activity Books
If you want to experience a fully digital class with complete tracking, Life Adventures Updated edition also offers the possibility to use Digital Pupil’s Books and Activity Books.
These books are hosted on BlinkLearning, can be used online and offline and are both multiplatform and multi-device.
Try out the demos for these digital books following these links: