English Grammar in Use is also available as an interactive eBook!
If you want the flexibility of having English Grammar in Use online or downloaded to your tablet, the eBook makes it easy to study on the go, with all of the content from the printed book available digitally, plus integrated audio to help with listening and pronunciation practice.
The eBook is available to purchase separately. For a single purchase, download the free Cambridge Bookshelf app from the App Store or Google Play, then select and purchase English Grammar in Use and download it to your iPad or Android tablet. For institutional purchases for multiple users, contact your local sales office.
English Grammar Mobile App
The official English Grammar in Use app, written by Raymond Murphy, is the only grammar app an intermediate learner of English will ever need. It contains clear presentation of grammar points together with interactive exercises to help you practise and improve.
The Starter Pack includes six grammar units (Present and Past tenses) with clear explanations and interactive exercises, a Glossary of grammar words, and a Study Guide to help you decide which grammar units you need to study. After downloading the Starter Pack you can buy all 145 grammar units or just the units you need.
- Grammar explanations and exercises have been written specially for smartphones and tablets, making it easier to study grammar anytime, anywhere.
- Answers to the grammar activities are marked automatically.
- Audio recordings of the example sentences help improve your listening skills, at the same time as improving grammar.
English Grammar in Use Online with LMS
English Grammar in Use Online with LMS is a subscription-based website, ideal for schools or other educational institutions who are looking for a supplementary grammar product that students can use online. The Learning Management System allows teachers to track the progress of their students, set homework and run reports. This product is only available to buy direct from your local Cambridge University Press representative.
- All the content from the book available online as a renewable subscription with Learning Management System.
- Study grammar explanations and listen to examples.
- Complete exercises, have them automatically marked and track progress.
- Now compatible with iPads, as well as laptop and desktop computers.