Student’s interactive eBook
Accessible through a code printed in the Student’s Book, the Student’s eBook on Cambridge One offers learners a digital version of their book with integrated video and audio; and for levels 8 and 9, it also includes interactive activities.
Student’s Digital Pack
A code in the Workbook gives students access to:
- Practice Extra, packed with consolidation activities for vocabulary, grammar and skills.
- Test & Train (levels 3, 5, 7 and 9): a digital test environment to help students build exam strategies and skills for exam day success.
- Learner resources: workbook audio and other downloadable resources.
Teacher's Digital Pack
Deliver engaging learning experiences through a rich range of teaching materials, all available in one place on Cambridge One.
- Presentation Plus allows teachers to deliver the course content at the front of class or online for remote lessons.
- Test Generator create your own Unit, Term and Final tests to measure progress, at two levels of difficulty.
- Teacher Resources: class audio and video and printable worksheets for language, skills and grammar practice.
- Practice Extra: motivate your learners with a learning path, bite-sized practice, games and achievement badges.
- Test & Train ensures your students are exam-ready with authentic Cambridge Exams practice, from A2 Key for Schools to C1 Advanced (levels 3, 5, 7 and 9).
- Student's eBook: easy access to the digital version of the print book.
Digital Student's Books and Workbooks
If you want to experience a fully digital class, Prepare also offers the possibility to use Digital Student's Books and Workbooks for all levels.
These books are hosted on BlinkLearning, can be used online and offline and are both multiplatform and multi-device.
Try out the demos for these digital books following these links: