Student’s Digital Pack
A code in the Student’s Book gives students access to:
- eBook version of the Student Book with embedded audio
- Online assessment, unit progress tests, and mid- and end-of-course tests (when assigned by the teacher)
- Mobile friendly activities to practise the course content
- Class video and audio
All of these resources are hosted within the Cambridge One platform.
Teacher’s Digital Pack
The Teacher’s Digital Pack on Cambridge One is accessed through the code on the inside front cover of the print Teacher’s Book, and includes:
- Unit progress tests & mid- and end-of-course tests
- Videos and audios
- Documentary videos and worksheets
- Audio scripts
- Photocopiables (grammar focus, vocabulary focus, and communication plus worksheets)
- Mobile-friendly activities for students to practise the course content
Cambridge One also provides access to a modular 2-hour online training course that can be completed in your own time, to ensure you get the most out of the course.
For Presentation Plus you will need an additional access code. Contact your local representative for details.