Accessible through a code printed in the Student’s Book, the Student’s eBook on Cambridge One offers learners a digital version of their book with integrated video and audio.
Student’s Digital Pack
A code in the Workbook gives students access to:
- Practice Extra, packed with consolidation activities for vocabulary, grammar and skills for homework or the lab at school. This includes games, completion rewards with ‘try again’ prompts and medals that celebrate success and aid motivation. Brain Breaks encourage children to take a break from activities with a higher cognitive load.
- All the audio and video content, previously only available for teachers. The new videos include story animations, CLIL documentaries, karaoke song animations and animated grammar chants.
Digital Student's Book and Workbook
If you want to experience a fully digital class, Super Minds 2nd edition also offers the possibility to use Digital Student's Books and Workbooks for all levels.
These books are hosted on BlinkLearning, can be used online and offline and are both multiplatform and multi-device.
Try out the demos for these digital books following these links:
Teacher’s Digital Pack
Deliver engaging learning experiences through a rich range of teaching materials, all available in one place on Cambridge One.
- Presentation Plus provides interactive versions of the Student’s Book and Workbook, to encourage heads-up, motivational learning either in the classroom or remotely and now features up to five brand new videos per unit, including brilliant new big-screen quality story animations for every unit from Starter to Level 4.
- Test Generator and Teacher Resources provide a wealth of extra resources which are easy to find and download.
- Creating classes, setting homework and assessing progress has never been easier with Practice Extra. Motivate your learners with a learning path, bite-sized practice, games and achievement badges.
To view a demo version, access Cambridge One as a teacher and search for Super Minds Second edition Digital Demo in your library.