Il·lustre Col·legi d’Advocats de Barcelona
C/Mallorca, 283 (cant. amb Roger de Llúria)
Metro: Girona L-4, Diagonal L-3
Bus: H10, 6, 33, 34, 39, 45 and 47
You can download a PDF copy of the invitation, which includes a detailed programme, from here:
The Cambridge Experience Barcelona 2019
One Classroom for All
Cambridge University Press and Cambridge Assessment English invite you to The Cambridge Experience Barcelona 2019, a training event for teachers of English.
Don’t miss it! We'll be having a prize draw, so if you're lucky you could win a 300€ voucher for Cambridge books or an experience pack!
Update 26/02/2019: please note that the order of speakers has been changed. Anne Robinson will now be the first speaker with "Support, Challenge and Choice" from 10:00 to 11.00 and Simon Ward will close the event with "One Classroom for All" starting at 12.45.
What makes Cambridge Experiences different and unique?
- Our Teacher Trainers draw the inspiration for our sessions from their experience of training in schools all year round.
- Putting the teacher at the centre of the activities for an authentic insight into the experiences of our students.
- Recreating the collaborative classroom with excellent reviews from teachers who have found our sessions to be of real value.
- Content developed from genuine classroom situations with trainers who know first-hand the challenges and situations which teachers face in the classroom.
- English becomes the vehicle to teach our learners how to prepare for life (exploring concepts such as resilience, autonomy and responsibility).
- Helping teachers to develop confidence to try new things in the classroom in a supportive and relaxed way (teachers will never be put on the spot; however, they will be encouraged to collaborate and get involved directly with the activities).
Are you ready for a unique Experience?