Hotel TRYP Madrid Atocha
C/ Atocha, 83
You can download a PDF copy of the invitation, which includes a detailed programme, from here:
The Cambridge Experience Madrid Language Schools 2018
Cambridge University Press and Cambridge Assessment English invite you to The Cambridge Experience Madrid Language Schools 2018, a training event for Private Language Schools teachers of English.
Don’t miss it! We'll be having a prize draw, so if you're lucky you could win an e-reader Kindle Paperwhite!
What makes Cambridge Experiences different and unique?
- Our Teacher Trainers draw the inspiration for our sessions from their experience of training in schools all year round.
- Putting the teacher at the centre of the activities for an authentic insight into the experiences of our students.
- Recreating the collaborative classroom with excellent reviews from teachers who have found our sessions to be of real value.
- Content developed from genuine classroom situations with trainers who know first-hand the challenges and situations which teachers face in the classroom.
- English becomes the vehicle to teach our learners how to prepare for life (exploring concepts such as resilience, autonomy and responsibility).
- Helping teachers to develop confidence to try new things in the classroom in a supportive and relaxed way (teachers will never be put on the spot; however, they will be encouraged to collaborate and get involved directly with the activities).
Are you ready for a unique Experience?
Important: there are two parallel sessions for the 11:45-12:45 slot (Come Alive! Bringing Stories to Life and Blended Learning – It’s a Piece of Cake). You will need to select one in the registration form below.