The Cambridge Experience Porto 2019
This training event for teachers has already taken place.
See you at our next Cambridge Experience!
We learn more when we learn together
Cambridge University Press and Cambridge Assessment English invite you to The Cambridge Experience Porto 2019, a training event for teachers of English.
Don’t miss it! We'll be having a prize draw, so if you're lucky you could win a pack of Cambridge books valued in 300€!
Update 05/03: please note that the presentation "Cambridge Framework for Life Competencies" has been replaced by "The Cambridge Mission".
What makes Cambridge Experiences different and unique?
- Our Teacher Trainers draw the inspiration for our sessions from their experience of training in schools all year round.
- Putting the teacher at the centre of the activities for an authentic insight into the experiences of our students.
- Recreating the collaborative classroom with excellent reviews from teachers who have found our sessions to be of real value.
- Content developed from genuine classroom situations with trainers who know first-hand the challenges and situations which teachers face in the classroom.
- English becomes the vehicle to teach our learners how to prepare for life (exploring concepts such as resilience, autonomy and responsibility).
- Helping teachers to develop confidence to try new things in the classroom in a supportive and relaxed way (teachers will never be put on the spot; however, they will be encouraged to collaborate and get involved directly with the activities).
We will be delivering the same training sessions in Braga, Coimbra and Lisboa in following days. Click on the links below to register for any of these other cities if it's more convenient for you: