Il·lustre Col·legi d’Advocats de Barcelona
C/Mallorca, 283 (cant. amb Roger de Llúria)
Metro: Girona L-4, Diagonal L-3
Bus: H10, 6, 33, 34, 39, 45 and 47
You can download a PDF copy of the invitation, which includes a detailed programme, from here:
The Cambridge Experience Barcelona 2019
This training event for teachers has already taken place.
See you at our next Cambridge Experience!
One Classroom for All
Cambridge University Press and Cambridge Assessment English invite you to The Cambridge Experience Barcelona 2019, a training event for teachers of English.
Don’t miss it! We'll be having a prize draw, so if you're lucky you could win a 300€ voucher for Cambridge books or an experience pack!
Update 26/02/2019: please note that the order of speakers has been changed. Anne Robinson will now be the first speaker with "Support, Challenge and Choice" from 10:00 to 11.00 and Simon Ward will close the event with "One Classroom for All" starting at 12.45.
What makes Cambridge Experiences different and unique?
- Our Teacher Trainers draw the inspiration for our sessions from their experience of training in schools all year round.
- Putting the teacher at the centre of the activities for an authentic insight into the experiences of our students.
- Recreating the collaborative classroom with excellent reviews from teachers who have found our sessions to be of real value.
- Content developed from genuine classroom situations with trainers who know first-hand the challenges and situations which teachers face in the classroom.
- English becomes the vehicle to teach our learners how to prepare for life (exploring concepts such as resilience, autonomy and responsibility).
- Helping teachers to develop confidence to try new things in the classroom in a supportive and relaxed way (teachers will never be put on the spot; however, they will be encouraged to collaborate and get involved directly with the activities).
Are you ready for a unique Experience?