IVAM, Institut Valencià d’Art Modern
C/ Guillem de Castro, 118
You can download a PDF copy of the invitation, which includes a detailed programme, from here:
The Cambridge Experience Valencia 2018
Cambridge University Press and Cambridge Assessment English invite you to The Cambridge Experience Valencia 2018, a training event for teachers of English.
Don’t miss it! We'll be having a prize draw, so if you're lucky you could win an e-reader Kindle Paperwhite!
How to get to the venue
Bus: routes 5 (nearest stop), 8, 28, 29, 79, 80, 81, 95.
Metro: line 1, Turia stop (800 metres' distance from IVAM).
Public car parks in the area (all within 10-15 minutes' walking distance):
What makes Cambridge Experiences different and unique?
- Our Teacher Trainers draw the inspiration for our sessions from their experience of training in schools all year round.
- Putting the teacher at the centre of the activities for an authentic insight into the experiences of our students.
- Recreating the collaborative classroom with excellent reviews from teachers who have found our sessions to be of real value.
- Content developed from genuine classroom situations with trainers who know first-hand the challenges and situations which teachers face in the classroom.
- English becomes the vehicle to teach our learners how to prepare for life (exploring concepts such as resilience, autonomy and responsibility).
- Helping teachers to develop confidence to try new things in the classroom in a supportive and relaxed way (teachers will never be put on the spot; however, they will be encouraged to collaborate and get involved directly with the activities).
Are you ready for a unique Experience?