Talent offers a combination of language, life and academic skills and fresh, contemporary topics, preparing students for further study, travel or work; wherever their talent may take them!
With videos filmed on the streets of London, and contemporary topics like antibiotic resistance and gender-neutral fashion, Talent is sure to spark students’ interest and promote academic debate. Exam-style exercises and topics help students prepare for a range of international exams, including IGCSE and Cambridge exams.
Number of levels
A2-B2 (Elementary to Upper Intermediate)
Informed by the Cambridge English Corpus
25 videos per level
- Documentary-style videos at the beginning of each unit capture students’ attention and present the unit’s target language.
- Functional language videos help students develop speaking skills and strategies.
- Changing Language videos present language in context in a fun, memorable way using the latest findings from corpus research to show English as it is really spoken today.
A balance of language, life and academic skills
- The skills-based syllabus supports student’s language development and confidence.
- Academic skills pages prepare students for success in their studies.
- Life skills sections help develop the self-awareness and social skills teenagers need in today’s world.
Bring flexibility to your classroom
- Extensive extra resources, whatever your teaching goals, including:
- Over 100 pages of photocopiable tests; language, skills, grammar and Cambridge exam-style!
- CLIL lessons to complement learning in other subject areas.
- Literature pages with extracts from prominent authors, including Jane Austen and Charles Dickens.