Collaborate is an innovative secondary course that will help you and your students take an important step towards creating a collaborative and positive environment in the classroom. It offers solid language learning while providing a new way of teaching and learning, innovative yet practical. It’s time to change and bring real collaboration into the classroom.
Number of levels
A1-B1+ (Elementary to Intermediate)
- Collaborative learning with unit projects and collaborative tasks which motivate and create a positive learning environment.
- Step-by-step projects with help and training for teachers in the Project Book.
- Prepares students to take a meaningful part in society through a focus on life competencies.
- Plenty of opportunities to implement the flipped classroom, through videos which can be viewed before class and suggestions for pre-class activities in the Teacher’s Book.
- 5 videos per unit include documentaries, grammar and Everyday English presentations.
- Guided writing and speaking lessons provide a step-by-step approach to help students with successful production.
- ‘Learn to learn’ sections for student autonomy.
- Multiple resources to deal with mixed ability in the classroom, both for the students who need more help and those who can be pushed further – fast finishers activities at the end of the unit, a graded Workbook and extra resources at three levels of difficulty.
- A2 and B1 exam practice included.
English for Spanish Speakers
- ‘Get it right!’boxes throughout the units which highlight common mistakes in grammar and vocabulary made by Spanish-speaking learners.
- Specific cross-curricular projects and lessons on other subjects in the Spanish curriculum.
- A coverage of all the competences students are expected to acquire with a Key competences mapping in the Teacher’s Book.
- Spanish and Catalan grammar reference available online.