UpView sampleView sample
The Pupil’s Book follows the adventures of Freddie the frog (levels 1 and 2) and the Fantastic family (levels 3 and 4). Pupils will join these characters for fun, adventure and lively language learning through engaging stories, challenging songs, games, tongue twisters and communication activities. Some of the features in the Pupil’s Book include:
- Songs to present new language followed immediately by a speaking activity, which allows students to put new language into practice.
- Stories that revise new vocabulary and can be used by the teacher to reinforce positive social values.
- ‘Step out’, a CLIL page in every unit that focuses on other subjects of the school curriculum such as Science or Maths.
- Specific and carefully paced work on phonics in every unit, helping to develop communicative skills.
Activity Book with Songs Audio CD
The Activity Book provides practice of the language taught in the Pupil’s Book, with:
- Activities to draw, colour and write.
- An Audio CD of Songs, including karaoke versions.
- ‘Me!’ sections, which encourage personalised language learning.