Life Adventures is a motivating course providing both general English and comprehensive preparation for Cambridge English Qualifications. It is jointly published with Cambridge Assessment English and is official preparation for Pre A1 Starters, A1 Movers and A2 Flyers; A2 Key for Schools; and B1 Preliminary for Schools. It is part of the Cambridge Bilingual Programme, with Cambridge Science.
- Official preparation for the Young Learners tests, A2 Key for Schools and B1 Preliminary for Schools.
- A gentle integration of skills, language and exam-type tasks helps children build their self-confidence.
- Children become the owners of their own learning, guided by the teacher. They move through the lessons knowing what they are learning, why and how, giving meaning to their efforts and helping them see their progress.
- Optional project-based tasks called missions make learning more meaningful and motivating.
- Life skills are also an essential part of the journey: emotional intelligence, critical thinking, learning to learn, resilience …. all have an important part to play.
- Exam practice pages included in the Pupil’s Book and Activity Book.
- Levels 5 and 6 take act as a real bridge between Primary and Secondary with motivating blogs from the course characters.
- A comprehensive digital offering for the teacher includes presentation software, test generator and extra resources and activities on The Cambridge Teacher.
English for Spanish Speakers:
- Spanish handwriting font for level 1 in both the Pupil’s Book and the Activity Book.
- Pronunciation and phonics sections in the Activity Book (levels 1 to 4) and in the Pupil’s Book (levels 5 and 6) focus on the most problematic individual sounds for Spanish speakers.
- Levels 5 and 6 include Get it right! activities covering common errors made by Spanish speakers, in order to help them avoid typical grammar, vocabulary and spelling mistakes. This section is informed by the Cambridge English Corpus.