Advanced Grammar in Use Third edition is a fully updated version of the highly successful grammar title. This revised edition focuses specifically on the complexities of grammatical choices that advanced students need to appreciate. It also includes a comprehensive Basic Grammar Reference so students can easily review their understanding of language areas they have previously studied.
The book is available both with and without answers making it ideal for use in the classroom or for self-study.
The print book with answers also includes a code to the interactive ebook, ideal for learners who want the flexibility of studying with both print and digital content. This eBook for tablets and computers includes all the content of the print book in interactive format plus integrated audio.
B2-C2 (Upper intermediate to Proficiency)
Informed by the Cambridge English Corpus
- 100 units of grammar reference and practice materials for advanced level learners of English, including seven completely new units.
- New Additional Exercises, appendices and coverage more specifically aimed at the advanced learner.
- A Grammar Review section which allows learners to review relevant information before starting the more advanced material in the unit.
- An ideal grammar book for students preparing for Cambridge English: C1 Advanced, C2 Proficiency or IELTS.
- Informed by the Cambridge English Corpus to ensure all the language taught is authentic and up-to-date.