This series covers the vocabulary needed for different Cambridge English exams. It provides students with practice of exam tasks from the Reading, Writing and Listening papers, and includes useful tips on how to approach exams tasks and learn vocabulary. It is informed by the Cambridge English Corpus to ensure that the vocabulary is presented in genuine contexts and covers real learner errors.
For B2 First for Schools, B2 First and C1 Advanced, there are Grammar and Vocabulary for... titles, which cover the grammar and vocabulary needed for the specifications of these qualifications.
Number of Levels
B1-C1 (Intermediate to Advanced)
Informed by the Cambridge English Corpus
- Common learner error warnings help students be aware of and avoid making common mistakes.
- Regular progress tests allow students to consolidate their learning and chart their progress.
- Tips on how to approach exam tasks and how to learn vocabulary are ideal for self-study.
- Appendix containing key word lists, including collocations and phrasal verbs, provides a useful checklist and revision resource for students.
- The topic-based unit approach means the material can easily be used to supplement an exam coursebook.