The third edition of this popular series updates the existing content in the second edition with classroom, online and mobile technology, and provides bright, full-colour and interactive preparation for the Cambridge English: Young Learners Tests.
Fun activities balanced with exam-style questions practise all the areas of the syllabus in a communicative way. The material is specifically designed to focus on those areas most likely to cause problems for young learners at these levels. Each unit forms the basis for a lesson of 75 to 90 minutes.
Number of Levels
A1-A2 (Beginner to Elementary)
- Flexible to use alongside a general English course and where not all students are taking Cambridge English: Young Learners.
- Each unit includes brightly coloured, attractive material which is motivating, fun and easy-to-use.
- Grammar and vocabulary activities get students practising in their own time in the online LMS via an access code in the Student’s Book.
- Teacher’s Book contains photocopiable resources, a full practice test, new integrated extension projects and clear guidance on which areas of the Young Learners syllabus are covered.
- A supplementary app gets students practising vocabulary in their own time in a real gaming environment.
- Downloadable Audio and full range of digital components allow even more options for class and homework.
- Additional opportunities to practise speaking develop students’ confidence in an area which young learners find difficult.
- Presentation Plus brings the Student’s Book to life in the classroom, delivering audio, progress tests and pdfs of the Teacher’s Book.