Complete First for Spanish Speakers 2nd edition provides thorough preparation for the B2 First Cambridge English Qualification. This topic-based course covers every part of the exam in detail, ensuring that Spanish-speaking students are fully equipped to tackle each part of every paper.
B2 (Upper Intermediate)
- Vocabulary selection informed by English Profile.
- Exercises help students avoid typical mistakes that real exam candidates make, as revealed by the Cambridge Learner Corpus.
- Exam information and advice is offered throughout, culminating in Exam round-up sections.
- The accompanying CD-ROM enables students to focus on their areas of difficulty and work at their own pace.
English for Spanish Speakers:
This second edition continues to provide specific help for Spanish-speaking learners, with:
- NEW Step-by-step speaking exam practice.
- NEW Get it right! boxes provide tips to avoid common learner errors.
- Exercises focusing on common Spanish-speaking candidate problem areas at this level, informed by the Cambridge Learner Corpus.
- Speaking Tips and the ‘Spelling and sounds’ section in the Student’s Book help Spanish speakers perform better in the Speaking Paper and with their pronunciation.
- Writing Tips and the ‘Sounds and spelling’ section in the Workbook help students improve their writing and spelling.