Compact Key for Schools is a short course for the A2 Key for Schools Cambridge English Qualification. The course is designed to maximise the performance of school-age learners, and covers the core A2 Key for Schools topics, language and skills. It is ideal for shorter courses or to use in conjunction with a general English course.
Informed by the Cambridge English Corpus
- Two teen-inspired topics in each unit ensure the entire exam syllabus is covered, and can also act as a basis for CLIL-based extension activities and projects.
- Organised by exam skill, each unit deals with one part of each exam paper.
- ‘Exam tips’ and advice prepare students for the exam task which follows.
- Targeted vocabulary, based on English Profile, means students are permanently ‘on level’.
- Grammar, vocabulary and error-correction exercises train students to avoid common exam mistakes.
- Teachers have access to two practice tests with audio for each course.
- A CD-ROM included with the Student’s book offers additional interactive practice.