What is Cambridge English Schools?
It is a joint project between Cambridge University Press and Cambridge Assessment English which brings the best products, training and exams to the best schools.
Advantages for the student
The Cambridge English exams are well known throughout the entire world for their quality and prestige, recognised by both educational institutions and the business world.
With the Cambridge English Schools project there is a direct correlation between the materials used in the classrooms and the Cambridge English exams. Students will be able to comfortably take the exams in their own centre.
As a result, they will be better prepared to obtain the official certification granted by the Cambridge exams:
Benefits for the teacher
The Cambridge English Schools project offers continuous support and exclusive and differential training for teachers.
Teachers will have access to specific training:
- Methodology and exam preparation techniques training courses
- Training on how to make the most of Cambridge materials, given by teacher trainers and consultants from Cambridge University Press.
- Online English courses for those who want to refresh their knowledge
Benefits for the School
- Your school will automatically become an Exam Preparation Centre for Cambridge English Exams, and you’ll receive the help and support from the Cambridge Centre Exams Managers.
- You’ll be invited to regional workshops covering all aspects of the different types of Cambridge Exams. These seminars will include practical tips and techniques for the teachers.
- Cambridge Assessment English will give a presentation for parents and students on the benefits of studying with Cambridge and sitting the exams.
If you wish to receive more information, please contact us at: email@example.com